Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today's News

Hello Friends...

We are still at the decision stage... trying to decide between the four agencies we've narrowed our search down to... hoping by the end of this upcoming weekend, we will have made our choice...

My awesome sister, Tania has arranged a 'fund raiser' for us. She set up an account at Presque Isle Redemption (at the corner of the Washburn Road in Presque Isle). Anyone wanting to invest in our adoption can return their bottles/cans there and have the money go into our account there.

We would covet your ongoing prayers for us as we continue in the very early stages of this journey... we have many changes coming and big decisions to make. We need much wisdom!! We did have the chance to keep Meghan, Olivia & Riley (our nieces- 6,3 & 7) this weekend... great practice!!! What a blessing it was to have the girls!! They filled our home with great love, laughter, silliness and a bit of 'tattle-taleing'... but that comes with the blessing of children right!!??

1 comment:

  1. Dear Shelly and Darren--thank you both so very much for including me on your journey of becoming mama and papa!!! When I read your first entry, I couldn't contain my excitement for so many reasons, one definitely being that the precious little child will be SO LOVED by a very precious couple and their loving family also!! You have waited so long for this time and I know in my heart that He has incredible and awesome plans for both of you...you are both in my prayers, thoughts and I just want to send you guys a big "Woot Woot!" God Bless You Both; take good care of one another; enjoy every stage, step, moment of this incredible, awesome, exciting God journey. Love, Gisele Campbell

    ReplyDelete