Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Wait.....


We are about 40 day's until our next trip to see our girls... it's been almost 2 months since we've seen them... and the grief, pain, loneliness and sadness has not gotten any better... only worse...
This morning on my way to work, I was talking to God and all but begged Him to move... to show us something...to give us something... And like the good and loving Father He is, good news came through today. We received news this afternoon that have entered IBESR....(and on Grammy Joanie's Birthday!) This is a huge step in the whole process in Haiti and we are thrilled! Celebration tonight included Subway and Fox Family Chips!!! What a good feeling I have in my heart...one of hope and joy... I am rejoicing tonight that we are one step closer to bringing our daughters home!

No comments:

Post a Comment