Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chicken Pox!

On Friday we got word that Sheldine came down with the Chicken Pox...  UGH!  We received three pictures of her sitting on the floor covered in calamine lotion...  poor poor girl!  The O said that she was "doing ok, just itchy"...  don't get me wrong, I appreciate the email and the photos.....  BUT... that does not help this Momma's heart... I want to hold her and love her through this... how I long to be the one caring for her... I want to be the one that nursed her back to health... When she grows up, and looks back on her childhood memories... she'll remember having the chicken pox... and I won't be a part of that memory.  I know God has this all planned out and His timing is perfection... but still....

This really does get harder and harder every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment